1. It removes the fear of mathematics by making the arithmetic calculations easier.
2. Abacus education, not only improves the mathematics and creates interest in mathematics, but it also helps to improve overall academic skill and helps to tackle the day-to-day challenges and boosts confidence problem-solving capacity.
3. It enables spatial ability which is applied in areas such as Science, Architecture, Engineering, etc.
4. Research by eminent physicians have further established that the left hemisphere of the Brain, referred to as the digital brain, provides analytical information and controls reading, writing, calculation, logical thinking, etc. and the right hemisphere, referred to as the analog brain, controls three-dimensional sense, creativity, and artistic senses. Science has proved that continuous use of abacus can develop the unused right-side of the brain which contributes to the whole brain development of individuals.
5. Abacus Education helps dyslexic children, who lack proficiency in reading, spelling, and writing improve their numerical skills as these children sense by touching. All these stand and support as to why the use of Abacus is a must.
6. It harnesses the natural potential in a child.
7. It allows children to understand numbers and place value concepts easily.
8. It enables the child to acquire the skills of concentration, listening, speed, accuracy imagination, innovation, creativity, comprehension photographic memory.